cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Posting Blocks for Peru

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does anyone know of a process, development or SAP note that could be used to prevent having to create new Billing Document types for Peru. In Peru you need to put a posting block on all invoices which is then release via a custom program for Peru (transaction IDCP).

The suggestion is to create all new Billing types and check the posting block indicator in the configuration. I would prefer to use existing billing types and be able to block the posting by company code,to give the posting block "A - Billing document blocked for forwarding to FI" .

Any suggestions?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RBM
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Andy,

Are you sharing the billing type documents with another companies?. If it so, I suggest to create a user exit to validate the company and block the document. Program RV60AFZC, and use VBRK-RFBSK = 'A' must be sufficient.

If not the case, I do not understand the requeriment and why can not create new billing types.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you and I will try the program and revert. I want to keep the same billing types so not to adjust existing reporting and mainly to avoid  having the user choose the correct billing types, at time of creation , dependent upon the company code. Especially with Peru where you have to go via a whole cancellation process if the wrong one is chosen.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Andy,

Business can use the existing billing types and activate posting block in those.

For a south american client, I did the same, it was not for country Peru though.

TW

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Andy,

Does transaction code IDCP release the posting block and automatically an accounting document is created?

I don't think this is possible!

IDCP is for obtaining a printout of billing document (or delivery) with Pre-determined numbering.

Have you tested the above?

Please confirm if this is according to the new regulation -

In Peru you need to put a posting block on all invoices 

Thanks!

TW

Former Member
0 Kudos

The requirement is that the form has to be printed before posting the invoice. You put the posting hold on the invoice and that is automatically released and the form is printed when you run IDCP.

See this link

http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/LOCLA/IDCP+in+Peru