You can use transaction code ST03N.
1. Go to tx code - <b>ST03N</b>
2. Under "<b>Workload</b>" you can select your "<b>Instance or Total</b>" so that it expands and shows you <b>Days, Week, Month</b>.
3. If you want to look at the transactions executed for a particular day, lets say, then double click on any day.
4. At the bottom left you get "<b>Analysis Views</b>"
5. Select & expand "<b>User and Settlement Statistics</b>"
6. Double click on "<b>User Profile</b>"
7. On the right side of the window you get a list of all the users
8. Double click on a particular user you want to view the details of.
9. The new screen will display the "Transactions/Reports Utilized by User XXX"
If you wanna track which users executed a particular transacation then follow this:
10. In "<b>Analysis Views</b>" expand "<b>Transaction Profile</b>"
11. Double click on "<b>Standard</b>"
You can view the list of Transactions and Reports.
12. Double click on the Tx Code or Report you wanna check and it will show the Use of it.
This will help you.
Please Use STAD/STAT for getting details about user's activities... If you want a particular user's activity on the system then use SM19/SM20 audit for that particular user to find out all his activities over a period of time. If you want general information then go to SUIM transaction.
We are doing this as part of our project so i hope that this would help you more.
Please reward points if useful.
1) See the Analysis of security Audit log is activite of not, if not the activitate it.
2) Tcode SM20, give the date "From Date" & "To Date", From which date you want to check the user activity,
3) By Default it was in Events Tab -- -> Click all the check box of "Audit Classes" -
> in Selection Critieria--> client keep * and Give user id in User box.
4) Finally click on "*Reread Audit log tab*". Then you will get the log of user used Transaction in that period.
Edited by: Bharatsinghb on Dec 28, 2010 12:06 PM