cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MF60 from WM warehouse to non-WM production

Former Member
0 Kudos

Greetings Experts,

could any of You, pls help me to find out a settings for amterial staging process from WM-warehouse to non WM-production via MF60.

I actually set this for the scenario, when move from SLoc to SLoc non WM and everything is OK, items are OK, proposal OK, generate reservation into MF65, creates material movement automatically when in MF65.

But: when I include a SLoc, which is WM- handled, I got a problem: the system first generates the IM movement with TR - so WM moves follows the IM, but I would like this to be done in an otherway around:

When proposal is created and staging is saved, I would like to have a TR, and all WM activities done first, then when WM is done, IM could follow this.

Is there any standard way to set this, pls?

Thanks in advance

LM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As far as my knowledge says, with STANDARD SAP you need to complete the WM activity first and then complete the transfer in a separate step to NON WM managed location

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

thank You for answering  and conforming that this is a standard, but is there any other way to hande this differnetly? Coudl not find any suitable exit here. Should I go for a development - create TO based on reservation created via MF60 and so on.

Plsease advice

LM

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Never came across this scenario but if i have to design then i can think like

1) Staging, create Transfer order,

2) Perform the physical picking

3) Confirm the transfer order (if the T-Code is Custom then you can directly call the step 4 after successful completion of step 3)

4) Custom code to trigger Sloc to Sloc in backend by calling FM : BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE

5) Supply the recently confirmed Quant number internally to the program and perform the process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there, thank You.

Interesting flow for this scenario

I was more like thinking of:

1. creating a Stock transfer reservation via MF60, then

2.  with development in a separate trx create a TO based on reservation

3. Handle WM- moves and place the goods to 9xx Storage type / yyy bin

4 Keep going with MF65, and create TR on 9xx / yyy

5 somehow end procedure matching TR with avlbl stock at 9xx/yyy - similar to Your point 5.

Thanks in advance

I think I could manage with this.

Br

LM