cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dunning run should skip weekend(Sat and Sunday) when grace days fals

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a requirement, dunning dates should be skipped if its fall on Saturday and Sunday.

Example: Customer is given 2 days grace days.If customer due date is ends on Friday, when i run the dunning on the next Monday, this customer should not picked, the grace days should skip Sat/Sunday and grace period should reset as Monday and Tuesday, and this customer need to picked only on Wednesday run.

Factory calender wont work for this scenario, because the calender ID which we give at dunning procedure is holiday calender. Dunning procedure never consider factory calender. I cross checked it, i am sure it wont work.

Please let me know any suggestions.....

If required any more clarification/information please let me know....

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Devendar

You should maintain the factory calender properly. As per your replay it has been mentioned that dunning procedure requires Holiday calender  which is all right. But Holiday calender is always integrated with factory calender and you are assigning Holiday calender means factory calender is also linked with dunning procedure. Pl see the screen shot how it is integrated. In this screen saturday & sunday is holiday with other public holiday as under.

Therefore make the above . It is working properly. If due date falls on friday with 2 days of grace, in that case if you run the dunning notice on monday ,1st notice will be generated. Regarding the resetting of grace what you have mentioned will not be there. Because the customer has already availed 2 days of grace with in the holiday and giving another extra 2 days as grace by resetting is not possible in the system. Logically it is not required also, you can explain the client.

Actually the grace period is there to generate the dunning notice after the grace period is over only and nothing else. The real over due date is calculated from the due date of the bills. That is why it is not also logical to make again delay in generating dunning notice by another 2 days by resetting the system,therefore not provided in the system.

Pl go through and award points if helpful.

Soumya Ranjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Devendar

Kindly maintain the factory calender proper as per my knowledge factory calendar can be created in HCM module kindly coordinate with team and try to solve this error

Thanks

Trinath