cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rejected Calls by agent in BCM 6.0.10.0 report, Is this an error?

former_member340454
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

My customer opened a ticket reporting an error in the SAP BCM report.

The agent rejected 513 calls in one day (See pic below), We know that this is possible, but by historical agent he has a good handling of calls, Could the agent having a bad day? or Could it be a bug in report?

So far in my analysis I didn´t find anything that would indicate an error, failure or even a database inconsistency.

Then, I need a help from you.

P.S: The BCM version is 6.0.10.0 and the report is the "Agent - Contacts handling".

Thank you in advance.

Rodrigo Lucas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello.

More probably a bug than configuration issue. I saw a same problem with early version of 7.0.

former_member340454
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Agur,

What did you to fix it?

Because if it is a bug, the SAP BCM 6.0 does not have more support from SAP.

I did not find any hotfix from marketplace.

Thank you

Rodrigo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello.

Actually I didn't get solution from SAP, I just upgraded the system.

They said it could be connected with CRM integration and multi-session in IC web, but they were not sure. My information is 5 months old

former_member340454
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi.

Long waiting Agur, But when you upgraded your system the bug is fixed, disappeared or not?

Best  regards

Rodrigo

lloyd_goveia
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rodrigo,

There could be several reasons for this, but you would need to dig deeper and review the logs for the timeframe to get a more accurate root cause analysts. If your customer is using CRM, there is a possibility that the IC webclient is running out of sessions (for instance, the maximum is 6 session, after the agent has had more http plugging sessions (SM94), any new request to CRM will result in a re-route) and this causes the reject in CDT.  Look at SCC- Common Errors and what they mean - Online Interaction Interface (OII) - CRM - SCN Wiki for some additional info on this.

If the customer is not using CRM, then you need to look further into the logs (CEM, CD, CDT in debug mode).

I hope this helps.

Best regards,

Lloyd

former_member340454
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lloyd

Yes, my client is using CRM, but the bug occurred in January, the log files have already been overwritten and from there to here the bug has not occurred anymore and I hope that does not happen again, but if it happens I know where to look.

Thanks for the tips and for reply my question.

Best regards

Rodrigo Lucas

lloyd_goveia
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rodrigo,

Thanks for the feedback.

I am not sure this should really be categorized as a bug. As far as I know, there is none reported for this case in this version/sp.  Please keep us in the loop as this would be a great topic for the community.

Happy hunting !!

- Lloyd

Answers (0)