cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DTP pulling zero records

0 Kudos

Hi folks,

I am facing a problem where-in I have a Std. DSO between a WDSO & a cube. The data from Std. DSO was deleted completely however the WDSO & the cube has data. Now, I want to load data from WDSO to Std DSO. But, my DTP (WDSO --> Std. DSO) is pulling zero records each time I run it. I tried with delta DTP as well as full DTP(with and without Semantic keys). DTP completes with a message -'No more data available'.what could be the problem here?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

0 Kudos

Hi,

have you got any filter values in DTP header tab->Selections? What "REQUID" values are there?

sat_p2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please try steps whatever mention Ramanjaneyulu Korrapati .

I am sure it will work...

1. Load some data to WDSO.

2. Delete entire data in SDSO.

3. Load data to SDSO by using Delta DTP or Full DTP.

Regards,

Satya.

0 Kudos

Hi fellas,

Did some body faced this kind of issue? please help on next steps.

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What kind of dtp your running?

is it delta one or full load one?

previous if you ran delta dtp and no loads happens to WDSO then it pulls 0 records only.

if you deleted whole data from Stnd DSO and reloaded whole data WDSO with delta mode then it may pulls whole data.

First load data to WDSO and later you can run your delta dtp to load data to SDSO.

Thanks

0 Kudos

Hi Raman,

I deleted the whole data of std. DSO and then loaded delta to WDSO and then ran delta DTP (WDSO--> STd DSO). It pulled zero records even though there were records loaded to WDSO through Delta Info package prior to this.

Also tried with full DTP, to load complete data from WDSO. It also didn't pull.

However, if I check the option 'only retrieve last request' in full DTP then it pulls data.

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As of now your std DSO will be 0 records now.

Try to activate your DSO and transformations.

Later try to load full load dtp  to std DSO from WDSO and see.

if it allowed data then its fine if not then delete old std dso and create new std dso.

Where your facing this issue?

prod to dev?

if its in dev system then delete old std dso and create new std dso and transformations.

later try to load data from WDSO to Std DSO.

0 Kudos

This is quality system. Deleting the DSO is last option.

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

At dev system, try to load data to old std dso.

if its works then again transport your std DSO to bw quality.

later try to load data to Std DSO at bw quality server and check.

if it won't works then delete and recreate new std dso.

0 Kudos

Yes..this can be done if we are sure that problem is with DSO only . I already checked this and it's working in Dev.

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in such case, retransport your std DSO to bwq.

later try to load and check it.

even if its same issue then you can create new std dso at dev system and transport to bwq.

Former Member
0 Kudos

"No more data available'. will come only when we have already load data into ODS. Go to Manage of Std. DSO and  delete the all requests there....

0 Kudos

Hi Nadeem,

I have deleted all the data once again from std. dso and tried running full load (with/ without filters on fiscal period) but no luck.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check  all requests in WDSO are active otherwise they won't load to Std. DSO

0 Kudos

I beleive there is no conccept of activation for WDSO. however, I checked WDSO once again and all the requests are green.

sat_p2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please try load with Full DTP.

Regards,

Satya.

0 Kudos

Hi Satya,

I have tried that already. (after completely deleting std DSO data).