cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PPM Item link to PS Transaction List

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good day,

Does anyone know how to change the default links from the PPM Item to different/custom PS links? In the standard the following links are available:

My wish is to change this to other PS transactions such asCJ30 or Z* reports that we have defined.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Chatsworth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chatsworth,

Here's the steps I followed to add a tcode as button in the portfolio item toolbar.

Under "set up launchpads" I created an application for tcode RPM_EMPDATA (I used this example since I don't have PS in my system). For application alias I just made up a value.

Under "define navigation settings" I added an entry for ZPPM_TEST.

I am not sure if this is the "right" or "recommended" way to achieve this, but it seemed to work for me when I did a brief test by clicking the "Employee Data" button in the portfolio item.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lashan,

Thank you very much

Regards,

Chatsworth

0 Kudos

Hi Chatsworth,

I am currently having a problem with LPD_CUST RPM_RIH OIF standard to PS Project.

I saw in one of the previous posts that you know how to configure standard launchpads.

My default configuration directed to a URL dummy and I need to navigate from the item to the PS Project directly but I do not know how to configure it.

In LPD_CUST in changed application to transaction code instead of URL and specified CJ20N (Project builder). Unfortunately this does not open the linked PS Project, only the initial screen of the tcode.

I created a scn discussion.

Thanks.

Franco.-

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

anuradha_majumdar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Chatsworth,

It is easy to add transactions in the object links tab but then it can't be shown on the top as you are trying to do.

Regards,

Anuradha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chatsworth, not sure if I understood the question correctly, but I assume you tried launchpad customizing (tcode LPD_CUST), role RPM_RIH, instance OIF?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Lashan,

Yes I have

Problem is that I know how to de-link any of the standard ones, but I do not know how to add a new one. I need to add an application alias for example (and I have seen that I can go to "define navigation settings" to find some of the standard values). When I want to add something like a custom report or other standard transaction and these do not exist in the "Define Navigation Settings" transaction, I am not certain how to add them as I do not have a link provider

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the application type that you are trying to add? Is it a transaction or webdynpro ABAP or something else? Can you provide an example?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

As far as I know its difficult to add any further transactions to standard project button drop down. However you can add custom button on the same screen and will be able to add standard or Z transactions as drop down.

regards,

Pramod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Lashan,

Yes - standard transactions such as CJ30 or even some Z* reports. See response from Pramod below

Regards