cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ESS team calender

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I would like to change in ESS team calendar.

ESSàworking time à Create leave request à team calendar, only reports on particular org unit employees will be display.

I would like to change to view direct line manager and any staff in residing  org unit and this need to set to only look down 3 levels.

Could you please advice how to achieve.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member221248
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear AB,

This problem is resolved or still open?

Regards,Nanny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Any updates please.

I wouls explain the issue once again.

We have a requirement  "When a employee is in parent org unit he should be able to see the employees in child org unit in the team calender upto 2 leave.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi AB,

Please go through the below link, it might help you.

Regards,

Mohsin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

When a employee is in parent org unit he should be able to see the employees in child org unit in the team calender upto 2 leave.

not getting exactly what does it mean ... .in team calendar  upto 2 leaves means what exactly that means ? can u plz elaborate once again

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

in OADP you could do it, or in the configuration as explained in note 1889860 - MSS Add-on Performance Issues This configuration is maintained in IMG path: Personnel Management > Manager Self-Service (WebDynpro ABAP > Organizational Chart Visualization > Configure Organizational Chart Visualization > Check Standard Organizational Chart  Configuration also which level you are on?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for your reply.

@ Siddharth, I have gone through as per above but it refering to manager team calender but my requirement was employee team calender.

For example I have Root org unit A. Under root org unit A, we have 3 employees.

Like employee1, employee2 and employee3. Employee1 manager for root org unit A.

Under root org unit A, there are 2 sub org units. under 2 sub org units there are 10 employees.

Here employee1 who is heading root org unit A, he was able to view all the employees(2+10 = 12 employees).

But my requirement was employee 2 or employee3 (ESS team calendar are accessed via ESS/Working Time/Create Leave Request/Team Calendar)  from root org unit A need to view employees who are under sub org units.

Could you please advice.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siddharth,

Any updates please.

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

using same configuration tables but different evaluation paths, team calendar for ESS. You need to do as below and play around with OADP. http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/pages/viewpage.action?original_fqdn=wiki.sdn.sap.com&pageId=190743879 http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/ERPHCM/Team+Calendar+Customizing