cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DMEE strucutre design(not able to fetch correct value)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am unable to fetch the correct constant value into DMEE file.

we have two codes 52 and 54. vendors who are having bank accounts we need to give the value 52 and who does not bank account we need to use 54.

I have given below conditions

Arg-1      Arg-2     type  operator agr2-1 agr2-2 type o

FPAYH  ZBNKY   2           =          ' '                    1      (if value is initial(does not any value) in this field it shows 54)

Arg-1      Arg-2     type  operator agr2-1 agr2-2 type o

FPAYH  ZBNKY   2           <>          ' '                   1      (if value is not initial(value is available) in this field it shows 52).

now I am getting code 54 for all supplier who are having account and not having.

Could you please help me on this.

Regards,

Guna.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

cgilberg
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Guna,

just to be clear on your situation: for this particular field, you have created to separate Atoms, right?

First one with mapping procedure "Constant", maintained "52" on the Source tab and your first-mentioned condition as above?

Second Atom then with value "54" and the 2nd condition?

Please make sure that the superior node is set to "Own mapping (atoms)". It happened more than once to me that I maintained a value there for testing purposes, then wondering why the conditions in the Atoms did not work out.

Regards,

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christoph

I have not created separate Atoms for both. created as element and given condition as mentioned above.

do you want to say create a atoms with reference and maintained reference  in condition tab right?

I have created under atoms under technical node with reference. then i have given condition as reference values but i am getting same value.

Please help me how to call atoms under condition tab on this.

Regards,

Guna

cgilberg
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guna and Henri,

yes, this is what I meant, I temporarily adjusted an existing format without saving for the screenshots. Please maintain the second condition ("contains bank data") likewise.

It can be that ZBNKY is not filled at the time the condition is checked; if it does not work as expected, please replace ZBNKY with Henri's proposal.

Regards,

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christoph/Henri

as you mentioned, I have created two atoms under element and given second type 1 because when i have given type 2 not able to activate the DMEE structure. but I am getting only one value 54 value for all vendors.

and i tried with filed name ZBNKL also, this is also giving only one value 54( when values equal to intial).

Please help me on this.

Regards,

Guna

cgilberg
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Guna,

I see no apparent issue with the setup. Maybe we should look at your test data itself. Beforehand, I suggest testing with the built-in testing tool in T-Code DMEE.
You can run it once without, then with a value filled at the payee's bank key field (given that you change the config back to bank key in the condition).

The resulting screen output should show 52 and 54, respectively.

Regards,

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christoph,

I have tried with value and without value in blank, it is giving 054 in outputfile. program is taking only one condition that is equal to intial for all vendor who are having or not having bank account.

when ever I have given any value (bank key=002) in condition tab, it is working perfectly, but if we mentioned initial as ' ', program is working properly.

Please help me on this.

Regards,

Guna

cgilberg
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Guna,

I see no reason for this behaviour based on your explanations. The only thing I can offer is to import your DME tree to my sandbox and give it a look there. I leave this up to you.

Regards,

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christoph,

I have tried with value and without value in blank, it is giving 054 in outputfile. program is taking only one condition that is equal to intial for all vendor who are having or not having bank account.

when ever I have given any value (bank key=002) in condition tab, it is working perfectly, but if we mentioned initial as ' ', program is not working properly.

Please help me on this.

Regards,

Guna

cgilberg
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guna,

one more attempt came to my mind. Please let me know which sort/key field(s) you used in the DMEE properties and on which level the field is where you want to see the 52/54 output. If it is in fact on a superior segment, it will just take the value of a single payment, using it for all payments and not differentiate by payment.

Regards,

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christoph

I have use field name ZNME1 in sort key field in level 2.

Vendor payment amount and line items are coming correctly in flat file.

Regards,

Anji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christoph

I have used field name as ZNME1 in sort key field in level 2.

Vendor payment amount and line items are coming correctly in flat file.

Regards,

Guna

former_member194797
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

please try also replacing '' with keyword SPACE.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christoph/Henri,

Thank you for prompt response.

Ihave selected bank details check box in fbzp( payment method in country) for payment method now  then it is working correctly.

Thank you again for this.

Regards,

Guna

cgilberg
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guna,

good to hear that it worked!

Regards,

Christoph

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member194797
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It seems that function FI_FILL_FPAYHX doesn't fill field FPAYH-ZBNKY. Please try with field FPAYH-ZBNKL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Henri,

I have given field name ZBNKL, but it giving code 54 only for all vendors.

Regards,

Guna