Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PU19- Form 941 "Schedule B Form" Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have an issue in Tax Reporter PU19.

After running the Tax reporter for Quarterly form 941 for the year 2014 it is generating only 941 form but not “Schedule B” form.

Also we have applied all the Support Packs up to A9 i.e. SAPKE600A9. Could you please let me know what could be the reason for not generating Schedule B form.

Regards

Sridhar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182083
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

Kindly check whether Schedule B form exist under Issuing of Tax forms for HR_F_941 in IMG-->Defining Original Tax forms(V_T5UT8) and also check validity of Schedule B form exist in V_T5UX7 under the main form HR_F_941 for 2014.

With Regards,

S.Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

Thanks for your information. Issue is resolved.

Thanks alot.

Regards

Sridhar

former_member182083
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

Happy to know your issue is resolved.

With Regards,

S.Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

I appreciate the way your are responding.

I have couple of doubts in Tax Reporter....if possible can you pls give me a solution.

1) For KY, the W-2 is printing 2 forms – one with everything except state information (KY) and one with only state information. I goggled on that and find one SAP Note 370152(same issue but old one).

But i want to know that is this related to configuration issue in R/3 or we need to raise issue to SAP.

2)In PU19 after forms are generated (like 941 or SUI etc.) in Magnetic Media then i downloaded that file to my system Desktop. Once i open the downloaded file its showing blank file, nothing data is mentioned in that file. So, how should i fix this issue.

Please do needful.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Sridhar 

former_member182083
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

For KY whether local county also exist, kindly check? if it so system will generate 2 forms one for Local County and another for State earnings.

With Regards,

S.Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

Thanks for the information and is there any possibility to combine both forms into one form.

Regards

Sridhar

former_member182083
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

You will not able to do it as it is legal.

With Regards,

S.Karthik

Answers (0)