cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to roll over deposit at notice with zero interest rate ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

There is a requirement from client that they want to roll over deposit at notice with zero interest rate (Tcode TM14).

However when we enter zero in interest percentage rate field, system still ask us to enter the interest rate (Error message number T4034) being a mandatory field.

Following are additional details:

Product Type   = 52B

Transactn Type = 100

Condition Type = 1200

Activity =  801

Do you know how to roll over a deposit at notice with zero interest rate in TM14?

Is it possible to create new condition type which will allow zero interest for a deposit at notice at the time of roll over?

Thanks,

Vaishali

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vaishali,

have you checked note 1644463 - and, depending on your release, notes 1786952,  1787483 and 1873239?

Best regards,

Marie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Marie,

Thank you for suggesting SAP Notes.

Note 1644463 might solve the issue. I will implement this note in the system & will check.

I will also check about note 1787483 as current release is 604.

Thanks once again & I will come back with result.

Best Regards,

Vaishali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Marie,

Thank you for suggesting SAP Notes 1644463.

This note along with it's dependent notes and it's prerequisite notes has solved the issue.

System now allows to rollover the deposit at zero interest rate with a warning message.

Best Regards,

Vaishali

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

grigoriy_babitskiy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am not able to check it, but my thoughts are - mandatory field status is a problem.

It is possible to enter zero interest condition - just enter new condition starting from new date and leave percentage field empty or enter zero value ( zero value = empty field). But the problem is that percentage field is mandatory as you mentioned.

Possible solution: switch off mandatory status and create implementation of BADI to check if field is filled (for example  and if not - issue an error that there will be zero condition.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your reply. I will check.