cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to create a cancellation billing document as a separate Billing Type?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guys,

I am wondering if it is possible to create a cancellation billing document for billing document as a new Billing Type.

Cancellation process provides by SAP looks as follow:

Cancellation billing document is identical to the cancelled billing document (the same Billing Type is used), but the Cancellation Indicator is set to Cancellation Document at header level. If you transfer the cancellation billing document to Accounting, the system automatically reverses the leading signs in the values fields, to ensure that the corresponding offsetting entries are generated in Accounting.

For my project purpose it is needed to have separate Billing Type for billing cancellation document.

The question is if the SAP provides such possibility?

If yes how to configure it ?

Thank you for any suggestion!

Br,

Dominik

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Dominik,

As per my knowledge unfortunately SAP does not provide such functionality. However this functionality is available in ECC. However SAP provides you a facility to have different number ranges for cancellation document. If you see the details of the billing document type in CRM, you can set different number ranges for cancellation document.

If the requirement is to have separate number ranges, then I feel by having different series assigned for cancellation will be sufficient.

Regards

Murali

0 Kudos

Hi,

Unfortunately the number ranges is not sufficient in my case. Anyway thank you for the response!

Best regards,

Dominik