cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding fields in Search Criteria

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have added "Changed On"(STRUCT.CHANGED_AT_RANGE) and "Changed by'(STRUCT.CHANGED_BY) fields to the Complaint Search Screen as these fields are available in the SEARCH context Attributes. And the search functionality is working fine.

BT120S_CPL

AdvSearchComplEF 

SEARCH  

STRUCT.CHANGED_BY 

STRUCT.CHANGED_AT_RANGE

My new requirement is to add the same fields ("Changed On" and "Changed by") to the Service Request Search Screen.

Component Details are as below:

SRQM_INCIDENT_S/IncidentSR

SEARCH

Here i could not find these (below) fields in the SEARCH context node of view SRQM_INCIDENT_S/IncidentSR, to be added to the Service Request search criteria.

STRUCT.CHANGED_BY 

STRUCT.CHANGED_AT_RANGE

please help me how to add these fields to SR search screen.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Vamsi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vamsi,

Create those two Fields in that Genil Structure through Append Structure. It will start appearing in Genil Class.

Go to the corresponding Genil Class and put breakpoint in Get_query_result or Get_dynamic_query_result based upon your genil object.(Query or Dynamic Query)

In Debugging Check whether any BADI getting Trigger? Might Be the BADI for this scenario CRM_BADI_RF_Q1O_SEARCH but not sure. Check that in debugging. Also kindly get the Filter Value in from Debugging.

Now, if u have BADI and FILTERVALUE from debugging, Goto SE18 and open the BADI and create a new implementation for that BADI with the filtervalue and  u need to Write Logic for Getting values.

For that BADI logic will be Header Guid from ORDER.

If you have more doubts, feel free to ask.

Cheers!!

Thanks,

Sugan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vamsi,

If the attributes do not exist in the context node , then in this case you will need to enhance the search.

Please check below post , I think it should be of help to you .

Thanks,

Poonam

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Poonam,

Thanks for your suggestion. I am working in Hyderabad location.

Regards,

Vamsi.K

former_member210661
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Vamsi Reddy,

if you want to add  CHANGED_BY , CHANGED_AT_RANGE into SRQM_INCIDENT_S/IncidentSR first

enhance the component and then enhance the view. identify the base_entity name of the search context node because this base_entity having search structure. then you have to append the fields to that structure.

that fields will available into your context node. move those fields from available to display into config mode.

in your case this is the procedure.

identify the base_entity btqsrvreq is base entity here.

go to dynamic query object identify the btqsrvreq under that objects then there is a structure exists.

click on that structure append those structure and then add your fields into that structure.

that fields will available into your search context node.

if you have any queries let me know.

Thanks & Regards,

Srinivas.

former_member193634
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I did not look at the given component. But if you can't find these fields for service request, then it seems like you will have to enhance the query to manage these criterias.

Seems like you will have to use BADI CRM_BADI_RF_Q1O_SEARCH to add custom search criterias.

Before that, you will have to enhance search structure, you can do the same as what is done on the search structure for complaints (and add the same functionnalities).

Hope this helps,

Best regards.

Sylvain AGUETTAZ