cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Macro Question

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Gurus ,

I am facing a problem with macro and hope someone help me.

At SNP i created a KF to bring stock on hand quantity.

But when I disaggregate at location level , it duplicate to all locations .  ( screenshot 1)

I need a macro to hide value at location level and show only at total row. ( screenshot 2)

My best Regards

MJ

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

jagannadhb
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi M F,

"Total" field is a system aggregated field and is the sum at the detailed level. So, it is not possible to have value at "total" without any at detailed level.

But an alternative is have a Backup Key figure and copy the "Total" value to Backup KF and then initializing the detailed level, by using a default/start macro.

Hope this helps

Regards

JB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is the stock on hand quantity in the above case getting loaded at location level or you are populating directly at total level?

Usually, we get the stock information from ECC and this is loaded at location level.

Could your clarify your requirement more?

Kind Regards

Ruchira

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per your screenshots, I believe you do not need disaggregation at detailed level.

Please change the Calculation type of Keyfigure to N (No Calculation). This will not copy the values at location level.

For the above changes go to change Planning Area (/SAPAPO/MSDP_ADMIN). Choose your planning area, Keyfigure Aggregation tab , change the calculation type to N for the keyfigure (stock on hand) which you introduced in your planning book.

Thanks & Regards,

Hussain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mohammad ,

If i set no calculation , it will bring values at detailed level without sum at total row. What i need is bring only sum at total row .

Regards

MJ