cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Document No Prefix Missing During CV04N Download

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Would like to ask when download document using TCODE : CV04N.

Found out the Prefix of the Document No is missing, would like have your guide on it. I'm quiet new to Document Management.

Wrong Output  : V00

Correct Output : 4PSK1739V00

Thank in advance.

Trevor Wong.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christoph,

Thank for the guide.

Found out this is due the hardcode in function for the Prefix.

Trevor Wong.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guruns,

May I know is that Alphabetically is allow in the Document No and anyone done the download with correct Document No before.

I hope Guruns out there can answer me this simple question. Thank you in advance.

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Dear Trevor,

if you mean the leading zeroes with term "Prefix" I have to inform you that in the DMS standard numerix document numbers get these leading zeroes automatically so that there is always a document number with 18 characters stored in table DRAW. But for better usability in the DMS transactions these leading zeroes are removed by a conversion routine. So in CV03N or CV04N you will no see these leading zeroes in the standard behavior.

If you check the same document in table DRAW by using transaction SE16 you will see these zeroes.

Best regards,
Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christoph,

Sorry for misleading you .

Document No such as 2010023 is able to download with output name as 2010023V00. That was the correct behavior.

Unfortunately, Document No such as ART0023 is able to download with output name as ART0023V00 but with V00. Missing the of the Document No. (Need your guide on it)

Thank you in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

I found out the Document with Alpha will not able to show complete Document Name. However the numeric is able to show complete Document Name.

Would like to have your guide.

2000000001 > 2000000001V00 (System Working Fine)

A000000001 > V00 (System Fail)

Thank you.