cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AET Fields doesn't appear in ECC??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I created some fields  for CONTACTS using AET. While creating the fields  i Checked the Checkbox R/3 as well. I found the fields in BUT000. I checked in ECC KNA1 i didn't find these fields. Now my question is will these AET fields automatically available in KNA1 table of ECC or we need to add them manually if we want to replicate the data of these custom fields to ECC?? 

I also Created a table extension for CONTACTS using AET in CRM. Now i want this table to be in ECC as well as i need to replicate the data from crm to ecc. Do i need to go to se11 and create it manually in ECC by maintaining foreign key relation with KNA1??

Thanks & Regards,

Bala.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bala,

If the requirement revolves around showing some of the ECC fields on CRM Web UI. I think LORD framework can come really handy in this case. You can refer below link.

Thanks,

Ravi K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Thanks for the reply. I think that will not  be useful in my scenario.

My requirement is to replicate AET Extension Tables for Contacts object i.e a zchild table of BUT000 to ECC. I just want the crm ztable data to be maintained in ECC.

Thanks & Regards,

Bala.

former_member193634
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Yes you will need to enhance ECC structures as well.

Regarding BUT000, on ECC side, you will have to enhance structure BSS_CENTI (include CI_CUST to be created) and structure BSS_CENTIX (include CI_CUST_X to be created).

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Sylvain AGUETTAZ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sylvain,

Thanks for the reply..

Then what about the table extensions of aet in sap crm?? suppose if i create a table extension for contacts then a new table will be created in crm then in ECC what should i do?? to which structures in ecc i should add my new table fields??

Thanks & Regards,

Bala.

former_member193634
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Regarding table extension, you won't be able to enhance existing structure in SAP ECC.

I guess you will need to create specific table in ECC, manage replication so as to feed this table during BP replication from CRM to ECC.

No easy solution for this I believe. Maybe somebody else had to do a similar requirement.

Sylvain AGUETTAZ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for the inputs. Even i think the same regarding table extensions.

Regarding the aet fields simply extending those structures are enough?? Then how the data is replicated? I think from CRM to ECC the data will be replicated using RFC FM's right? Do i need to write some code for replicating this Zfields or they will be replicated automatically using the middleware settings??

Thanks & Regards,

Bala.

former_member193634
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

No, you won't need some coding as long as you use the same names for the fields in CRM and ECC.

For your information, the standard uses, in the middleware, a move-corresponding instruction to feed data in SAP ECC structure from the SAP CRM structure. So with the same names in ECC and CRM for your custom fields, you should not have any issue, it will work on its own.

Best regards,

Sylvain AGUETTAZ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sylvain,

Thanks for the clarification.

Also If you find any solution for replicating the table extensions please let me know.

Your inputs will be highly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,

Bala.