cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP CO Cetification

0 Kudos

Hi Experts, I have 6 yrs of Domain Experience (SAP end user with Finance/ Oil & Gas accounts) in MNC company and recently i have done my certification in CO module, i have Knowledge on FI and CO both, but the certification  done in only in Controlling, now i'm worried about the  job as SAP FICO Fresher having Domain Experience. Everyone wants SAP Experienced so if not one gives a chance to Fresher then how can we get experience in this....we would remain where we are.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

Probably, your think is wrong

.we would remain where we are.

By completing your CO Certification with your 6 years experience, you are in a much better position than others. I would say, you should get a break into SAP world much easily than others. Prepare effective CV and keep trying. Trust my words, within short time you should be placed in a decent consulting job.

All the best.

Kind Regards,

Ravi

0 Kudos

Thanks Ravi, i would like to be in toutch please please add me in your whats app <<MobileNumber>> or in the SAP group. with you and be do guide me on preparing resume effectively..

@Moderator: Please do not publish your personal details like Mobile Phone / Email address.

Please read SCN rules of engagement

Message was edited by: Ravi Sankar Venna