Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crystal Reports 13_0_9 image and cross-tab issues

kinyanjui_kamau
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a problem viewing images on my ASP Crystal Reports web application. I have developed it using Visual Studio 2013 and am using CR for Visual Studio 13_0_9.

The embedded images on my reports show up like this:

The word "image" shows up instead of the image itself.

I have added this to my web.config file but the problem persists:

<system.web>

<httpHandlers>    

<add verb="GET" path="CrystalImageHandler.aspx" type="CrystalDecisions.Web.CrystalImageHandler, CrystalDecisions.Web,    Version=13.0.2000.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=692fbea5521e1304"/>

</httpHandlers>

and...

<system.webServer>

<modules>

<remove name="FormsAuthenticationModule" />

</modules>

<validation validateIntegratedModeConfiguration="false" />

<handlers>     

<add name="CrystalImageHandler.aspx_GET" verb="GET" path="CrystalImageHandler.aspx" type="CrystalDecisions.Web.CrystalImageHandler, CrystalDecisions.Web, Version=13.0.2000.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=692fbea5521e1304" preCondition="integratedMode,runtimeVersionv4.0"/>

</handlers>

</system.webServer>

How do I make my images appear?

I have another issue with a cross-tab report. It is a report for casual workers and shows the activities they performed and how much they were paid:

Casual ID
Last Name
First Name
PIN Number
Activity
Total
002OmarJohn233253545500500

I would like to add another column to the right of the activity column that will show the unit work per activity. E.g. If the rate of making a chair is 10 dollars and 50 were made, I want the report to show Activity - 500, Unit work 50.

The problem that I have is that when I add another column to the cross-tab report, it is somehow "linked" with the first column and not separate.

How do I acheve this? Any help appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kinyanjui_kamau
Participant
0 Kudos

Ok, I was able to fix the Image issue by following this SAP Note.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ido_millet
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

On the CrossTab issue, see the online help topic of: Cross-Tab Calculated Members

kinyanjui_kamau
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply Mr. Millet. The column that I want to add to the cross-tab does not need calculation, just an extra field from my view query named "UnitWork" which has the values I need.

The desired result should be:

Casual IDLast Name
First NamePINFramingUnit WorkWeldingUnit WorkTotal
008GreenJoe534567$50050$1,20010$1,700
009SmithGeorge446467$60060$3603$960
Total$1,1001,560$2,660

If a worker 008 gets paid $10 for 1 Frame unit done (Framing Activity) and $120 for a welding job (Welding Activity).

I hope this explanation is a little better.