cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Order Items configuration (Reference Objects assignment block)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I'm new user of SCN so at the beginning please forgive me if I'll made any mistakes in writing on that forum

My problem is that I have to configure ID Type drop-down list in the Item details of Service Oder as well as Installation/Dismantle drop-down list. My client's request is to hide some of the positions which are placed on that lists. I'm searching at the Customizing place where I can define that list but I have no idea where it may be. My request to you is can you help me and give me any hints where in the SPRO it may be? I've attatched screenshoots to show what exactly I want to edit.

Thank for all responses and have a nice day,

Mat

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mateusz,

The two fields have drop down values coming from -

Installation/Dismantle - This comes from domain CRMT_INSTALL_DISMANTLE_INFO. You will have to modify this domain to have some values removed.

ID Type - This is in SPRO. Go to Cross-Application Components->SAP Product->Alternative Product IDs->Define ID Types. Or run transaction COMC_PR_ALTID

Check for implications before you remove some values.

See Component BTREFOBJ. In view RefObj, context node BTREFOBJ. Attributes corresponding to these two columns have Get V methods created. I would suggest hide the values here instead of deleting them if they are SAP standard.

Cheers,

Niraj

Answers (0)