cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP XI/PI certification –Need guiding /help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

This is my first SAP Certification.  I am planning to prepare for SAP XI/PI certification [SAP Certified Development Associate - Process Integration with SAP NetWeaver (PI 7.3)], I have below questions.

· What is the good material to read…??

· How do I get the training material…??  Do I need joining SAP training or can I buy from the market…??

· Things to fallow for any SAP certification.

· Other help for sap certification.

Thank you...

Message was edited by: Colleen Lee - moving from Careers to SAP Certification space

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sowri Kodava,

It is very important that you go through the course book. Most of the questions asked in SAP certification exams are from or related to the course book. I would recommend you to attend the SAP training as it will help you understand PI better than just reading a book, plus you will get the course book along with it.

In either case make sure you get your hands on the course material which as Ravi Sankar said, can be found on sap training website: http://training.sap.com

Thanks

Regards

Robin Singh 

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Refer training.sap.com

You need to follow all the curriculum books

You will get the materials, if you attend the relevant certification course from SAP / Authorized Training Partners

The following blog would be handy:

Other help: Read Curriculum books as many times as possible, very religiously before going to exam.