cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Questionnaires Error in service request (BUS2000223)

former_member201769
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts

Need your urgent help.

I am configuring questionnaires in service request.My clients requirements is that,after completing the service request(complain management) questionnaires should be visible so that they will take the feedback from the customer.I am new to this part.I have first configured  first the survey in "Define survey" there i have given two questions to test in UI.Then i have configured the node "define determination of survey for service request" and i have added two survey there.I don't know what to do next.

When i have tested in UI.In the UI two survey's are visible directly in questionnaires assignment block .when i have clicked first one a message was there "It is not possible to view an unfilled questionnaire" .I didn't got when to fill it.when i went inside by clicking edit button a message was there " Cannot get questionnaire HTML string".

When i have selected 2nd survey i got dump in UI.

Please help as i need to show it to client tomorrow only.I have searched everything on net and finally i posted here.I am not able to understand why the error "HTML string is coming".I have done everything that has been mentioned in the scn replies of other threads.

Please help guys as soon as possible.

Will assign points as soon as possible the problem is resolved.

Thanks in advance Experts

Regards

Rashmi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kamran_farooqui
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rashmi,

Please check below note it'll resolve your issue;

1842704 - Error: <bsp:bee>: (BEE XML) BSP extension <:*> is unknown

Regards,

Kamfrk.

former_member201769
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello kamran

Its resolved nw.I am trying but survey is not getting saved.I have then given a breakpoint in the PAI function module and then clicked the submit button but its not getting executed.Then i standalone tested it in the service suit ,the debugger is working then.Then i have checked the component in component workbench and then found that there only one buttun is there and that is back buttun and that may be the reason its not working.Please suggest should i create a button then call the fm from there?

Answers (0)