cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Non Cumulative key figures in a cube with out initialization (2LIS_03_BX)

chanda
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Guru's,

I have a customized cube  for material movements .

This cube has 2 Key Figures with NON CUMULATIVE VALUE check box checked .

Also these info objects have the Non cumulative with Inflow & outflow maintained.

There is a daily delta being loaded to this cube by DS - 2LIS_03_BF.

I noticed to this there is NO  initialization done with 2LIS_03_BX .

Is it correct to do this way. It was done long back in 2009.

1). Now i am in the process of re designing the cubes ( load in to new set of cubes ) , If this is not correct can i just un check Non Cumulate KF in the info cube and change the info objects to cumulative?

2). If i leave it like this , there will be no use of aggregates & will habe performance issues isn't it.

Kindly guide me on this.

Thanks & regards,

Sudhir.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

KulDeepJain
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhir,

We can skip the Stock initialization(2LIS_03_BX) only if ECC and BI implemented at the same time, means there will be no opening stock so directly BF data source can be use.

Don't uncheck non cumulative property of keyfigures , There will be no performance issue .

Thanks,

KDJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Don't change the non- cumulative base fields, You can upload the data for other fields and implement the non-cum key figures logic with existing fields only. Use the Debit/Credit indicator field to identify the issue , receipts specifications to achieve to total stock with respect to to your requirement.  let me know if any issue and for further information.

Thanks & Regards,

Srinu.Rapolu

chanda
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srinu,

Thanks for your response.

Sorry I did not understand your reply.

Kindly help to give more details.

You mean the process of Initialization is not required in this case?

And, Should i proceed to load normally ?

How to implement NON CUM..KF logic for those 2 fields?

Actually i am planning to move the data in the current cube to New cubes ( Physical partitioning )

Thanks & regards,

Sudhir.