cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing plan date should be same as invoice date as per factory calendar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have two contracts, one is having billing plan material and another is having no billing plan material of same customer.When we go for the billing, as because these having all the header fields same it should give one single invoice of those two contracts,but its giving two invoices means the invoice splits.I check it and found, due to different billing date the invoice splits.If we go for VF04 we can force the billing date as same,but they are is a one batch running for this invoice.My invoice date of two contracts is 22.06.2014 which is factory calendar date and billing plan date is 26.06.2014 which is contract start date.My client is asking that can we get billing plan date same as invoice date as per factory calendar in standard to get single invoice? Kindly suggest me where is the settings.

Thanks in Advance

Regards,

Braja

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member212707
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Braja,

Check this

Goto  the billing plan tab in the corresponding line item and check the rule that is determined. Now go to the configuration of this rule table by using the path

SPRO>SD> Billing> Billing Plan> Define rules for determining dates and choose your Applicable rule and click on the details.

There you will see the Calendar ID field where you will have to maintain the applicable factory calendar. I think this should work and your billing date on the item relevant for billing plan should be the same as the other item.

Hope this helps,

Ravin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravin,

Thanks for your reply. I tried also that but its throwing error of determining dates in billing plan date.Could you please explain how can I do that.

former_member212707
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Goto the Billing Data: date proposal section in the definition of your billing plan and maintain the relevant "next bill date" & "Deviating bill date" as per your fiscal calendar.

SPRO>SD> Billing> Billing Plan> Define billing plan types.

Hope this helps,

Ravin