cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please maintain PAN and LST details Error while extending the Vendor in Purchasing Organisation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I have created a import vendor 200100 in finance using FK01 and mentioned LST, CST and PAN No details as "Nil", but when i am extending the Import vendor 200100 to purchasing organization level using T code XKO1, while saving i an getting error as: "Please maintain PAN and LST details"  even i checked in J1ID also... Excise data is maintained for this vendor. Please help me to resolve this issue. Many thanks.

Regards,

Siddu M

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ali/Tejas/ Dev,

Thanks for the valuable inputs, i showed to one more Abaper, he told that, there is a user exit, so i will correct it from Abaper...Thank you very much for your help.

Regards,

Siddu M

former_member222241
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Siddu M,

Congrats for issue being solved .

Regards,

Tejas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Tejas,

Thank you very much...

Regards,

Siddu M

former_member222241
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to maintain PAN and LST number in Vendor master. This can be done in two ways :

1. Go to transaction code J1ID. Select Vendor Excise details and click on Edit

Click on

Next Screen

OR

2. Go to Vendor Master

Click on

Next Screen

Click on Sales Tax / Service tax tab

Click on Withholding Tax tab

In case CIN tab is not visible please revert as it comes on the basis of configuration which will be guided to you.

We have said OR because in case it is updated in J1ID it reflects in CIN details or vice versa.

Hope, this solves your issue else revert.

Regards,

Tejas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Tejas,

Vendor Excise details are maintained in J1ID for this particular vendor, still error is coming while saving. this vendor related to China, so we have maintained LST and PAN no as Nil. Many thanks.

Regards,

Siddu M

former_member222241
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please maintain details in transaction code OB87 and check once again. 

In addition to it please check whether LST and PAN numbers are stored in Tax Number 1 or Tax Number 2 or Tax Number 3 or Tax Number 4 or Tax Number 5 in Vendor Master. You can also check table LFB1 to see whether any details are maintained here.

Hope, this solves your issue else revert.

Regards,

Tejas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Tejas,

Thanks for the information. Details are not maintained in OB87 and i checked in Table LFA1 and LFB1 for this vendor, there is no data maintained in Tax number fields. can you please brief me on why we have to maintain data in OB87(Foreign VAT reg details). Many thanks.

Regards,

Siddu

former_member222241
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Siddu,

Your vendor is from China, in short foreign vendor hence you need to maintain data here.

Before maintaining data please check whether it is a standard error or Z error as it may happen some validation has been written to check.

Hope, your query has been solved else revert.

Regards,

Tejas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Tejas,

Thanks for your advise, i will check with Abaper and revert you on this. Many thanks.

Regards,

Siddu M

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Double click on the message to view the message number. I am quite sure that would be a custom message.

If it is starting from Z or Y, the please consult with your ABAP team for more information about the message.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Dev,

I tried double clicking on the error, but not able to see the detailed error message and error no, system is not allowing me to go inside the error message. Many thanks.

Regards,

Siddu M

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is the error showing bottom of the session ?

If possible can you post full screen shot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Dev,

Please refer the below screen shot. Many thanks.

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It should show the error message details by pressing double click on the error message.

I am sure, this is not a standard message because I can't find the message details in T100 table.

Ask your abaper to check the message details.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Dev,

I will check with Abaper on this and update you. Many thanks.

Regards,

Siddu M

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Siddu,

Check with your ABAPer any user exist they have maintained for this.

Regards,

Mukthar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mukthar,

Thank you for the update, i will check with Abaper and let you know the status.

Regards,

Siddu M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mukthar,

I showed to Abaper, he told that, there is no user exit on Pan and LST no. Many thanks.

Regards,

Siddu M