Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Performance Management - Column layout in EHP5

damu_a
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

Currently my client is on EHP5 and they are asking us to provide column layout in appraisal template. But in EHP5 we are getting the template row wise (one under another) as below

Customer prospective

Unit of measure

Target

Weightage

Target set for achieving rating 1

Target set for achieving rating 2

Target set for achieving rating 3

Target set for achieving rating 4.

But customer wants column wise (one after next horizontally) as below

Unit of measure     Target     Weightage     Target set for achieving rating 1     Target set for achieving rating 2 .................

We know, this is possible in EHP6. Is it possible to achieve the same in EHP5 as above by enhancing webdynpro component 'HAP_DOCUMENT_BODY'? If any one did, please share the solution or the ideas.

I searched a lot for the solution in SDN, but i am unfortunate to get it. I request you give some light in this issue.

Thanks in advance,

Awaiting for your answer...

With best regards

Damodar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't think it's possible using enhancements. Lets say it won't be easy. I think it's better to upgrade to EHP6

damu_a
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks for your quick reply Andy,

But my client does not want to upgrade to EHP6 and they want the solution in EHP5 only.

With best regards

Damodar

Former Member
0 Kudos

if it's not possible than it's not possible I'm afraid. The webdynpro is built dynamic to show all possible templates. If you really want to proceed I would suggest to create a Z webdynpro instead. But that would still be hard to create.

damu_a
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks again Andy,

I agree with you... even I am afraid talking about either of them (Enhancement or Z webdynpro). Because I can not create a layout with those many UI elements in a static way with lot of visibility control based on different phases in the appraisal.

I will definitely award you points..

But still I have some hope, there is some one, who might have cracked this in either ways and they can provide me the solution.

With best regards

Damodar

Former Member
0 Kudos

If somebody did this, I don't think it will be easy to provide the solution. It won't be an X in a customization table I think. If it is the case, I would like to know that X 🙂

damu_a
Explorer
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

still no points though 😮

Answers (0)