Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Modify Layout for a LaunchPad in ABAP Backend ECC 6.0 WAS 7.00

SantiMoreno
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus.

I need some helping from your wide knowledge.

I've built a Lauchpad in a SAP Back-end with version ECC 6.0 WAS 7.00 (an old version, I know, but that's what the customer has for that implementation). When I publish it in the Portal, the layout is very shy.

So, in the given scenario, I've got two questions for you:

1st. How can I change the layout for such launchPad? All the info I've found is related to higher versions.

2nd. When I click over the links, a new window is opened... Can I make any setting on any place to make the contents (which will be Web Dynpros) get open in the portal area?

Kind Regards.

Santy.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For Point No 2, please set the iview property Launch in New Window to "Display in Portal Content Area"

Same can be seen in the attached screenshot.

BR,

Anurag

SantiMoreno
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anurag... you mean in the iView which is generated for the LauchPad?

I had set such property from the very first moment, but when I click on one of the links, a new window is open with the web dynpro launched.

Please check the image (maybe I've expressed myself badly trying to explain it):

thanks in advance.

Santy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santy,

If u are using EHP 6 then in LPD_CUST->open the application and in the more options you can set the window specification (force in same ).

for refrence plz check the image.

if u are using lower EHP i will suggest create an iview then page. there u can put iviews property as display in portal content area.

then copy the pcd of page and paste it in launchpad  application

thanks,

Aashima

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

SantiMoreno
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all and thanks for the answers.

Finally, the problem was that, due to the customer's architecture, I had to log on the https version of the portal; in that moment, everything seems to run properly.

Kind Regards.

Santy.