cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Step by step Time Evaluation Configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am searching for documents on step by step Time Evaluation (both with and without clock times) for each configuration node wise, but not ble to find a complete one. Plz help? 

Regards

Susmita Mukherji

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You should be able to find lots of documentation on help.sap.com, (such as Personnel Time Management (PT) - SAP Library), and sap-press ( SAP PRESS - Books by SAP PRESS) has a good reference book on the subject.

You should also look at the wikis on this site (HCM Time Management - ERP Human Capital Management - SCN Wiki).

vianshu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Susmita,

Time Management is a very biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig topic in itself. Any one who would have created a configuration document would have done it for client and won't be able to share it due to confidentiality agreement.

I would recommend to go through the configuration nodes in SAP IMG where the nodes are arranged in sequential order. (I would say almost)

Thanks and regards,

Vivek Barnwal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Susmita,

No one will give step by step document but they will help if you miss any thing in the configuration.

TE with Clock Times : Positive Time management

Schema : TM00

Function : TIMTP

Compulsory Table Update : T555Z

TE with Clock Times : Negative Time management

Schema : TM04

Function : TYPES

Compulsory Table Update : T555Y

Need to configure Time Types table : V_T555A

Read the SAP Documents : HR310 TE with clock times

check this link: process and procedure

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/e0b58e9b-2239-2a10-e68c-ba8b3823e...

Best Regards,

Praneeth kumar