cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crystal Reports 2008 Barcode font not exported to any format

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am creating a report that will use IDAutomationC128XXL barcode font (GS1 standard). I have downloaded and installed this font in my machine. I use the Visual Basic UFLs (IDAutomationFontEncoderUCC128()) to convert my content to barcode. I also have changed the field's font to IDAutomationC128XXL (by right click and field formatting). After this, i am able to see the barcode created in the my report preview. However when i try to export my report to PDF or any other format, the barcode is not coming up. It comes empty when i export to PDF.

Am i missing any step to print barcodes in PDF during export from crystal report?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Check this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried all barcode fonts that i had and found IDAutomationC128XS worked or me. Not sure the reason behind this behaviour. Thanks for your help.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

abhilash_kumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sankara,

Licensed fonts are Not exported to PDF.

You should get in touch with IDAutomation's support and ask what are the alternatives.

-Abhilash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Abhilash, I will have to check with IDAutomation support on why one of their font works and other does not. PDF export worked fine when i use IDAutomationC128XS font type.