cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creadit Control Area is not reflecting in customer master/Sales Area data/billing section list

Former Member
0 Kudos

i hav created credit control area n done all d assingments,,,in customer master/sales area data/billling  the field CCA is their but my created CCA is not reflecting in dat field.

So please help me to get my CCA in dat list

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

check these two assignments in SPRO

1- assignment of Credit control area to company code

2- assignment of sales area to credit control area

Regards

Abhi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

UmeshYadav
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dattatray Khenat

Please check the suggestions made by Abhi and hope you are testing all these in Dev client only.

Apart from the above suggestions, the F4 dropdown in customer master for the Credit control area to appear, you need to made the following assignment.

Financial Accounting (New)-->Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable-->Credit Management-->Assign Permitted Credit Control Areas to Company Code

and assign the permitted CCA to the company code in which the customer master has been extended.

Thanks,

Umesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank abhi n umesh.

actually i was working on d dev server n came across d issue.

with d help of d path dat u gave d problem is being resolve.

Thanks a lot

Regards,

Dattatray Khenat

UmeshYadav
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dattatray Khenat,

Please mark the discussion as “answered,” so that other members can find the answers more easily and please mark the answer as "helpful” or “correct”, if any member has answered your question.

Thanks,

Umesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok

Regards,

Dattatray Khenat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dattatray Khenat

please update the thread

Regards

Abhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks abhi for ur rpl.

i have checked as u said but in assignment of Credit control area to company code,after positioning the Compny Code the CCA field is in the display mode.

so not able to make any changes.

Regards,

DK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Dattatray

on which server you are working is it  production server ?

if it is production server then go to DEV server and make changes here you will find it in change mode and after making changes release from here and import Transaction Request into quality and production.

Regards

Abhi