cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mail-Form needs to be sent to multiple email ids without creating BPs in the CRM system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a mail form that needs to be sent to multiple email –ids . I want to send the mail form to 200 email Ids that are currently not associated with any BP in CRM system. What approach I should follow? Please guide. Also I have few doubts:

1. Can I send this mail form without using target groups by assigning the email ids directly?
  2. If not, Can I create target groups without using BP numbers?

Regards,

Kavita chaudhary

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks Johannes.

I think there is not much difference between BP and prospect. Prospect is just a attribute,business role  that can be assigned to BP. Correct me if there is some other difference between the two. If I create prospects using ELM, is there any way to delete all created prospects after sending the mail to them?

Please guide if anyone else has some clue about this.

Thanks and regards,

kavita chaudhary.

former_member196553
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you are right, technically there is no big difference. I just wanted to provide a way to not create 'full' business partners in your system.

The option to delete the business partners is also available from ELM - please again refer to the online help:

External List Deletion - External List Management - SAP Library

You can delete the business partners after the email is sent, if these are no longer required. This option however won't work for prospects but only for business partners.

best regards,

Johannes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kavitha,

You can delete them if you have not created any inbound process such as Lead, sales orders etc.,

Also the check box ' Rented' must be marked.

Rgds

Hari

former_member196553
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm not aware of a way sending marketing mail forms to a list of receipients.

What I would suggest is to use marketing prospects rather than creating business partners - a prospect is some kind of lean business partner. You can create target goups for those prospects as well.

You can quickly create prospects using external list management:

Marketing Prospect Creation - External List Management - SAP Library

I hope this helps.

best regards,

Johannes