cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to do Debugging when data is loading from 3.x datasource to DSO with infopackage ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I have one key figure in the 3.x datasource. When loading the data to DSO, till the PSA data is loading correctly, but when it is loading to the DSO the value is dividing into smaller values. The total value is equal to the value in the PSA.

Note: In between Datasource and DSo Start routine is there.

Now, I want to debug the record how it is going to the DSO through the Routine?

Please help me in this friends.

Thanks  in Advance...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182516
Active Contributor

Hi Narendra,

Inorder to debug the you start routine fisrt make sure you set up a break point at the code you are looking for.

for setting up the break point you can goto update rules --> menu "Extras" --> "display Activated program" --> this will provide you the generated and as well as the start routine program.

here search for your piece of code and set break point.

Once your beak-point has been set you then need to run the data in simulation mode.

Note: Make sure you have already loaded data into the PSA.

Next goto --> infopackage monitro for specific request and right click on a data packet --> select Simulate update.

Select the ‘Activate Debugging’ option for your rule (Update/transfer). Select the radio button to determine the number of records that you want to process in your debugging session and select the ‘Perform Simulation’ button.

/h will take you to debugging mode but will not take you to your specific start routine code.

Regards

KP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank U Thank U so much Prashanth for your valuable reply

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sat_p2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please follow the instructions whatever mention Narendra nadh.

Regards,

satya.

sat_p2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please follow Prashant instructions. By mistake i mention

Regards,

Satya.

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

in 3.x you directly loading to PSA and dso or only psa.

If you observe your info pack monitor, select data package processing--> right click-->you may see simulation update. use that option to debug info pack.

Even you can debug your start routine by using \H in command field.

take abap expert help to debug your routine logic.

Thanks