cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Links between CS tables and the plant field ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I'm trying to look for a table or a joint group of tables that can help me retrieve the Service number information within a specific plant (WERKS). I came accross table ASMD but there is no legal way to link it to any other material table (such as MARC for e.g). Does anyone have a clue to my question ? Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Adam,

What product are you using?  This was posted to the Advantage Database Server (ADS), but it does not seem to be applicable.  Is it for Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE)?

Edgar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Edgar,

I don't have much experience in SAP and I'm also new to the SCN network. Since I didn't find the word "table" in the suggested key words, I thought that probably it would be related to the database domain. I'm currently using SAP ECC 6.0, and I need to do a data analysis about the customer service activity by plant. Basically, I need a table that can link material tables (MARA, MARC, ....) to the Customer service tables (this case ASMD).

Thanks,

ADAM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the update. I too am fairly new to SAP and the SCN network.  I Believe the appropriate group is the SAP ERP group.  I'll move the question there and see if we get any help.