Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bar code output Issue

former_member212503
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello EHS Experts ,

I designed manufacturing label by putting symbol <02GCG_CHARG[D:Batch]> . The first time when I preview it ask specification . Do we need specification for manufacturing label cause this information is not coming from the specification . I know we need gen variant . The first time at the time of preview it ask me to enter batch and the preview will show the batch number . The next time I preview the same template it is not asking batch and taking the first input and displaying . Can anyone help me in this ?

Regards,

M D

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi !

You need to enter Specification & Gen.Variant to preview the report template.

If you have placed parameter symbol in template, there would be a pop-up to enter the parameter value manually (since its preview).

Unless you made any changes in the template, there won't be a pop-up for parameter as WWI use the previous value(that's why once you made a change, you need to check the template).

Regards

Subash Sankar

christoph_bergemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear all

only slight add on (or to make it more clearer):for using WWI you always ! need a specification; only very special WWI repott do not use specification;

Therefore especally the design of "manufacturing labels" is very company specific and a lot of solutions exists here to deal and to use SAP standard.

C.B.

former_member212503
Participant
0 Kudos

Can somebody send me the function module code for putting * * in front of code 39 bar code .

former_member212503
Participant
0 Kudos

I am having two issues with code 39 bar code free 3 of 9 . I have installed fonts on both server and local PC . I edited the batch report symbol with code 39 bar code in template and saved and generated a label report . The file on application server shows bar code .When I give print command through label printing t -code the bar code is missing in the print output and it is only showing nuber as a batch . Also even after I get the output , the scanner is not able to read it unless I put * infront and at last of report symbol(batch ) . But to include that I guess we need to write function module ?

Any help would be highly appreciated .

Regards,

Krishna

former_member212503
Participant
0 Kudos

Do we have to install the proper bar code in sap system as well ? se73 ?

Answers (0)