SAP for Oil, Gas, and Energy Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and navigate the evolving energy landscape. Join the conversation today!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report for Posting Rule details for Functions/items

cecil_dsouza
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello

Is there a standard program in SAP to take a report or listing of extract in MS Excel of the posting rule details configuration settings in SAP-JVA.  I am fairly certain there is a program to extract the details in Excel but I am not sure what is the name of that program and how to use it. I appreciate any ABAP programmer or expert can guide me how to go about this listing.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

0 Kudos

Hi Cecil,

Can you provide more details on what posting rules details are you referring to?

I know about posting configuration in PRA that is used when posting document to FI, which in-turn creates JVA documents.

Thanks & Regards,

Raghavendra

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

0 Kudos

Hi Cecil,

Can you provide more details on what posting rules details are you referring to?

I know about posting configuration in PRA that is used when posting document to FI, which in-turn creates JVA documents.

Thanks & Regards,

Raghavendra

0 Kudos

Hi Raghavendra,

In order to do postings in JVA, we create posting methods and under that Posting method we have to create and configure posting rules. Under the posting method, there are SAP JVA processes or functions and function items that are used to create the posting rules. The posting rules details are specified for each function and function item combination and involve the specification of Recovery indicator along with posting keys, SE indicator and billing indicator.

I am not convinced that the standard codes in my system for posting keys, recovery indicators and billing indicators are exactly the same as the default settings and I need to check it along with the posting rule details.

Please see the screenshots attached to give you an idea. I am looking for an ABAP program or report program to take out a listing of these posting rules details from the system.

Spro - JVA - Posting rules fig 0

Posting method / Posting rules screen - fig 1

Posting rule item codes for function CCOP

Posting rule details for function/item CCOP/AC

0 Kudos

Hi,

Why don't you extract table T8J0G through SE16?

Regards

Ali