cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't create an MBO object using an SQL Server connection profile

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm trying to create an MBO from an table using an SQL Server connection profile. The connection is fine but when i grag a table into Mobile Application Diagram in order to create an MBO i got the following exeption:

I´ve already configured the necessary jar (sqljdbc4.jar) in the following directories:

• C:\Sybase\UnwiredPlatform\Servers\UnwiredServer\lib

• C:\Sybase\UnwiredPlatform\Unwired_WorkSpace\Eclipse\sybase_workspace\mobile\eclipse\plugins\com.sybase.uep.com.sqlserver_2.1.0.201109131337

but i always get the same error.

Any help, suggest would be apreciated

thx,

Nuno

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Nuno,

Which SUP version you are working on?

cross check the paths to place jar file in this link:

1. <SUP installation root>\UnwiredPlatform\Unwired_WorkSpace\Eclipse\sybase_workspace\mobile\eclipse\plugins\com.sybase.uep.com.sqlserver_<version>.<plugin version number>\lib
  2. Copy sqljdbc4.jar to the server location: <SUP Installation root>\UnwiredPlatform\Servers\UnwiredServer\lib\3rdparty

Restart mobile SDK

Configuring Your Environment to Use a JDBC Driver

Rgrds,

JK

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Jitendra,

I´m using the SUP 2.1.3 version.

I dont understood the meaning of "Cross check".

I ve alredy seen that link, and followed the described steps (put the jar file in the required directories) restarted the services but without success, always catch that exception.

Any suggestion? plz

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Nuno,

I just wanted you to verify the path where you have pasted JAR file. As you mentioned

Path 1:

C:\Sybase\UnwiredPlatform\Servers\UnwiredServer\lib

but as per doc it should be under:

C:\Sybase\UnwiredPlatform\Servers\UnwiredServer\lib\3rdparty

Path 2:

C:\Sybase\UnwiredPlatform\Unwired_WorkSpace\Eclipse\sybase_workspace\mobile\eclipse\plugins\com.sybase.uep.com.sqlserver_2.1.0.201109131337

but as per doc it should be under:

C:\Sybase\UnwiredPlatform\Unwired_WorkSpace\Eclipse\sybase_workspace\mobile\eclipse\plugins\com.sybase.uep.com.sqlserver_2.1.0.201109131337\lib

Rgrds,

JK

Former Member
0 Kudos

I ve copied the wrong paths in the previous post, soory.

It was my mistake i ve used always the paths that you mentioned but without pratical results.

thanks and if you have any idea it would be great.

Thx Nuno

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

would it possible for you to follow Bishara's comment in this thread? He has provided the workaround for above issue.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello jitendra thx i followed his steps and it worked but for now i m having some problems updating the information on the database. After using the the operations that i create (create and update operations) on the generic mbos, the information doesnt get persisted on the database. Any idea?

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Have you posted your query here as well?

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes, that is my new query thx.