cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navigation Rule not found in faces-config.xml file

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a B2C custom Webshop application where in the startpage i have a client logo and when i click on that it will navigate to another page for that i have a header.xhtml page in that i have a code <h:link id="iLkL" outcome="toStartPage" value="#{i18n['main.ui.header.logo']}" styleClass="fw-header-logo"> but i was unable to find  <Navigation-rule> of  toStartPage which is mentioned in the outcome="toStartPage" in the faces-config.xml file. I have checked in the standard component also but didn't find anything. Please help me where can i find the toStartpage value.

Regards,

Rahul.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

steffen_mueller3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

please have a look at the ui-repository.xml files. You should find an entry there.

Best regards,  

Steffen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Steffen,

Thanks for your reply. I was able to find the <NavigationTarget> in ui-repository.xml file but in my header.xhtml file outcome is "toStartPage" but in ui-repository.xml file the navigation target is mentioned as toHomePage is there anyway to find the toStartPage value or it will refer the same toHomePage value. Also, can you please let me know where the url's will be configured for that particular navigation target.

Regards,

Rahul.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

As correctly mentioned by Steffen earlier, the navigation targets are maintained in the ui-repository.xml files (or navigation-rules.xml files) for each module. Since, you would like to see the definition of the target toStartPage (which is a target accessible and relevant throughout the application), it should be in the WEC main module's (wec/~/main/ui) ui-repository.xml file. Please note that sometimes, the targets are maintained in a file called navigation-rules.xml, which itself is then included into the ui-reppsitory.

Please let me know if you got what you need here.

Best Regards

Pranshu Agarwal

Answers (0)