cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Defalut today prompt if no prompt is selected by the user

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

My requirement is if the user didn't select any optional prompt by default data should be filtered by todays date.

In the above picture the first prompt is todays date value   and the remaining all are optional prompts

I am done with 1st point if user dint selected any optional prompt my default todate prompt is working  but if user select any optional prompt it is not working ....

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

As per your screenshot it will always be filtering today's date data whether you select optional prompts or not.

Please explain what is your exact requirement.

As per my understanding you want to filter data "Audat=Today's Date" if none if the value selected for optional prompt based on "Audat" object. Please confirm.

~Anuj

Former Member
0 Kudos

My requirement is If user didn't select any optional prompt the data should filtered by todays date

this is working

but when user selects any one of the optional prompt it is not working wheater it is city or audat or any other prompts

former_member201488
Contributor
0 Kudos

Take a look at this mechanism:

This should do what you're requesting. You'll need to make the outer query condition an AND condition, and the inner ones will be OR. For each of your Inner optional prompts you'll need to add the same condition that appears at the top - the current date Condition.

HTH

NMG

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Yes it worked, thank you  !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neil,

If i select only one optional prompt it is working but if i select more than one optional prompt it is not working

any idea !

former_member201488
Contributor
0 Kudos

For 5, I think you'd have to undertake a nightmare of nesting...if you could do it, it wouldn't be pretty - and I'm not sure you could yet. I'm trying with 2 and that's hard enough so far!