cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Travel cost limit per year

0 Kudos

Hi,

we are using travel managment and we received a request to add a control for a specific expense type.

I tried to add an entry in the table V_T706B2.

1.I set as 1K for EDUC expense type with an error message when the employee is exceeding the amount.

2. I have created a trip with an amount of 2k for EDUC and I didn't get an error message.

Do I need to do other configuration to get this type of control ?

Also I want to know if it's possible to have this type of control for a cummulative amount during the current year.

If the employee create a trip for 500 $ and another trip for 600$ he should have an error message.

Thank you very much for your help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Veronique

Venkat's solution would solve both the issues.

The only catch being, instead of  USER_CHECK_LINE_OF_RECEIPTS, implement method USER_CHECK_RECEIPTS in the interface(This will help if the employee claims multiple exp type : EDUC in the same trip which totals more than 1k).

Also, Table PTRV_SREC holds amount reimbursed for individual expense types for each pernr.

So you can get a check implemented to restrict user to claim amount more than 1k and also raise an error if the amount in future trips (along with amount of EDUC in past trips - from PTRV_SREC) is more than 1k.

This sure will do.

Virendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Véronique MacDonald wrote:

Hi,

we are using travel managment and we received a request to add a control for a specific expense type.

I tried to add an entry in the table V_T706B2.

1.I set as 1K for EDUC expense type with an error message when the employee is exceeding the amount.

2. I have created a trip with an amount of 2k for EDUC and I didn't get an error message.

Do I need to do other configuration to get this type of control ?

I dont think so, check that the categories applies to the expense and the employee

Here is an interesting wiki for you on the subject :

Configuring Minimum and Maximum values for receipt and expense type - ERP Human Capital Management -...

Véronique MacDonald wrote:

Also I want to know if it's possible to have this type of control for a cummulative amount during the current year.

If the employee create a trip for 500 $ and another trip for 600$ he should have an error message.

Not sure but I think you will need to do custom development for this

Hope this helps

Mathieu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Veronique,

As per my understand of your requirement, It can't be achieve through standard. You need to go for custom development. Take the ABAPer assistance for this and provide him the below details and tell him to develop the code according to your requirement in the following BADI.

BADI Name                           : TRIP_WEB_CHECK

Interface                               : IF_EX_TRIP_WEB_CHECK

Method parameters Name   : USER_CHECK_LINE_OF_RECEIPTS.

Regards,

Narayana