cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Correspondence Framework - MT300 Customized Creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am in the middle of an implementation using the new correspondence framework, however I am having issues with creating a customized MT300 to send to Misys.   I have successfully been able to generate the SAP provided MT300 on outgoing trades.   However when I copy MT300 and begin to make field modifications in SM34 - TCORFVC_MAPPING, my trade creation short dumps when attempting to save.   I am trying to add in the 83a record for Fund / Beneficiary.  

DIRECTION     FORM      POSITION      PATH OF SEQ   FIELD TGT SOURCE    OPERATION    PREFIX   SOURCE MAP   PARAMTETER OF MAP

Outgoing          Z_MT300 83                    A                         83a                                 Move                                CONST               /NAME/COCD            

Anyone have any experience with MT300 custom messages and may be able to share insight?   I am not finding a ton of documentation when it comes to the customization of this output.

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Reformatted for discussion board

DIRECTION                             Outgoing  

FORM                                       Z_MT300

POSITION                                83

PATH OF SEQ                         A  

FIELD TGT SOURCE              83a

OPERATION                            Move

PREFIX 

SOURCE MAP                        CONST        

PARAMTETER OF MAP          /NAME/COCD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check in FTR_COMONI for the deal you have created/already created, can you check in preview mode if you are getting any error message on the MT300 generation - any tag missing error message?

If not can you please paste the screen shot of the dump you are hitting.

Regards,

Ravi