cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how take /561 claims in infotype 14 or 15?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi good day, I like know how take /561 claims in infotype 14 or 15 automatically? grettings.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For what Country Code are you referring to?

The USA, Canada or Mexico?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, good day, the Country Code is 32 for Mexico, could help me please , grettings

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am not familiar with Payroll for Mexico, and it would take an ABAP programmer to create a program to read the Payroll Results to "automatically" create an IT0015 to cancell out the Claim (and Payroll would have to be executed again to process that infotype).

I'm aware that SAP created a Claims Processing for US Payroll, but we don't have it in Payroll Canada.

Therefore, I would suggest that you create 2 distinct WTs, one transfering the Claim into a "Loan" to the employee and the other one transfering the Claim to a "Company Expense", but both acting as a "Cash Payment" for the employee (meaning that either WT would "give" the employee the money required so that the Claim is not generated).

Once Payroll has been calculated for all employees, you could use the WT Reporter to identify the employees with Claims and the amounts of those Claims, and the ABAP program would generate the IT0015 with the appropriate WT (based on a Business Rule, such as "all claims of less than x shall be a Company Expense, all others a Loan").

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please refer the new claims process functionality and I belive it will be detailed there. Check in service.sap.com/hrusa for the doc. I referred that sometime back and don't remember the details now.