cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Embargo check happening only for Ship to party

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Recently we have noticed that the system is performing Embargo check only on the Ship to partner. We have almost all the standard partner function in the partner group that is assigned to the legal regulation. However the system is ignoring all othre partners and performig the check only on Ship to. We have an example where the Ship to is GB and all other partner functions viz., Sold to, payer, buyer, end user are all Cuba which is an embargoed country. We have all the configuration set up but still wondering why and how this is happening and need to know how to screen all the partner functions for Embargo check.

Can any of the gurus guide me?

Thanks in Advance,

Sam 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

Can you check to see if all those partners that you are referring to are in the Customs document?

Regards

Dhilipan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dhilipan,

Thanks for your reply. Yes all the partner functions are in the document.

We have sold to, ship to, Payer, Bill to and end user in the partner group.

In the document also we have Sold to, End user, Bill to, Payer, Ship to, final external customer and the selling unit. All the partner functions in the partner group are included in the document.

Thanks in Advance,

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

That's really strange. I did check the code and the logic in the code is the same that we all know already. I was checking the code, just to ensure if there is any minor check which might lead to failures. But I don't see any such.

Logic is the same : System identifies the partner group->picks the list of partner functions under this group from /sapsll/tpagra-> Looping on each of these partner functions checks if there is a relevant partner function in /sapsll/corpar. With this partner->Country is determined and checked for Embargo.

If the partner function itself is not considered, I would suggest to check the following

1) You had already confirmed that you could see the partners in the customs document. So, this should be in table as well. But to double confirm, can you open table /sapsll/corpar with GUID from /sapsll/cuhd and match with the partner functions that you see in /sapsll/tpagra.

2) You can request your ABAP team to setup breakpoint in Include         /SAPSLL/LCUHD_SERVICESF46. You will find a call to lc_partner_functions_get. See if all your partner groups are returned . Just below this you will also find a check to find similar partner function in your document. Please see if that was successful.

Check if this loop is going on for all partners.

All the best. Please do let us know if it works. We are eager to know the exact root cause

Regards

Dhilipan

mouaz_benredjeb
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sam,

Do you have the SPL screening in place ?

If yes, does the SPL screening taking place for all the partners ?

SPL and Embargo work in more or less the same way to determine the partners to be checked, the main difference being that each can use a different partner group.

I am asking to understand if the issue is only for Embargos or is affecting other Compliance areas.

Regards.

Mouaz BEN REDJEB