cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crystal Report with VS 2013

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I am having problem with crystal report visual studio 2013. It always display this message:

An unhandled exception of type 'System.IO.FileNotFoundException' occurred in mscorlib.dll

Additional information: Could not load file or assembly 'file:///C:\Program Files (x86)\SAP BusinessObjects\Crystal Reports for .NET Framework 4.0\Common\SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 4.0\win32_x86\dotnet1\crdb_adoplus.dll' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

Can anyone here help please?

Currently I am using:

1. VS 2013 Update 3

2. Crystal Report SP 10

Message was edited by: Vanna Phon

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hello,

Add this to your App.config file:

<startup useLegacyV2RuntimeActivationPolicy="true">

Don

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thx

0 Kudos

You are welcome...

PS - you could have searched for that error and found it also....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Great , it works it works. thanx alot

but was was happened? why was that kind of massage appear and that code missed? can u plz plz plz tel?

0 Kudos

As the name of the key suggests it's due to changes in how MS supports ADO.NET driver. To work in CR it needs the legacy mode enabled.

Don

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vanna

What would I have to do to get this error? E.g.; I suspect if you try to run any of the example apps from here: Crystal Reports for .NET SDK Samples - Business Intelligence (BusinessObjects) - SCN Wiki, you will not have issues. So, how do I get the error?

Also, make sure you ran the CR install exe, not the MSI when installing SAP Crystal Reports, Developer Version for Visual Studio .NET.

- Ludek

Senior Support Engineer AGS Product Support, Global Support Center Canada

Follow us on Twitter