cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP PI - couldn't retrieve inbound binding for the given P/S/A values

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have ECC(IDOC) -> PI (Our PI) -> PI (recipient PI) scenario. I am using XI adapter for PI-PI communication.

Using business system for ECC and party-service for recipeint PI. No sender agreement as Idoc from sender. receiver agreement created with header mapping. No virtual receivers used.

I am getting following error. Searched on scn but the mentioned generic solution like cachec refresh, java restart didnt work. Please sugest what is missing.

Error message :

com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.CPAObjectNotFoundException : Couldn't retrieve inbound binding for the given P/S/A values:

FP=XXXX;TP=XXXXXX;FS=PAYEXR2002XML;TS=XXXX;AN=XXXXX (where XXX are the values i have conffigured in my scenrio).

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi

It seems Objects are not updated in cache .... check in Problems tab and Objects Overview under Cache Status Overview  in ID

Thanks,

Naveen

former_member220103
Active Participant
0 Kudos

You can get the reasons in the Problems tab and you can rectify the errors.

If there is no actual issue, you can try activate the object again and go for full cache refresh.

Thanks,

Kanda

former_member220103
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

It seems the object is not available in the cache. You try activate all the objects again. Otherwise, delete all the configuration objects and reconfigure it again.

That should solve your problem.

Thanks,

Kanda