SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Commitment item

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My requirement is for a GL, i want to do budget and see actuals against it. but i don't want AVC check

if i create it as a statistical, then i cannot budget it. I want budget and Actual without AVC check for few GL accounts

Please advise

Lincy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you define it as 'statistical' you can put the budget on it and no AVC will be applied, so I don't understand your doubt. Please, clarify...

Regards,

Eli

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you define it as 'statistical' you can put the budget on it and no AVC will be applied, so I don't understand your doubt. Please, clarify...

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eli

System is not allowing budgeting for Statistical Commitment items.

Budgeting not allowed for commitment item 1000/*******

Message no. FMKU033

Diagnosis

Budgeting is not allowed for the commitment item

1000/*******

The commitment item specified must fulfill the following conditions :

Lincy

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ah, yes? Completely forgot about this feature

OK, in this case, what you have to do is to define this item as non-statistical and in tolerance profile strategy of AVC, you should derive a tolerance profile, which does not generate any error message for this commitment item.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Eli,

It is working.

But i have many Commitment items which is not required for AVC. Each one i have to specify in strategy as condition

Is it possible to check condition based on a group or a field in Commitment item master

Thanks

Lincy

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use function module FMDT_READ_MD_CMMT_ITEM, when adding a new rule in derivation strategy (of the type 'funciton module'). Then, you can derive a common attribute of your commitment items and base your rule on it.

Another possibility would be defining these commitment item with type '2' (income) and basing the rule on POTYP parameter.

Alternatively, if your commitment items fall into a range, you can use a range.

Regards,

Eli