cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

after 1 year earned leave should generate and pro-rata quota should generate next year on jan 1st.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Here is the client requirement and please let me know how to solve this.

Earned Leave: after 1 year earned leave should generate and pro-rata quota should generate next year on jan 1st.

Example: if employee joins on 01/07/2012 after 1 year i.e 01/07/2013 quota should generate 22 days next year on 01/01/2014 pro-rata quota i.e 01/07/2013, 11 days pro-rata quota should generate. Total 22+11 =33 have to generate on 01/01/2014. and next year 01/01/2015 (22+11+22)=55.

Note: on 1/7/2013 = 22 days

on 1/1/2014 = 11 days +22 days; total=33

on 1/1/2015 = 33 days +22 days; total=55

Conditions: if employee joins before 15th date of current month include the current month, if employee joins after 15th date exclude the current month.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

vianshu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

What kind of requirement is this?

Is there any company where the annual leave grant keeps on increasing every year? I would need to quit my job to join this company where I can enjoy more and more leaves.

Please consult your client and find out the details of the requirement and update.

I think you are mixing leave carry forward and annual leave grant.

Thanks and regards,

Vivek Barnwal

musrooraahmed
Participant
0 Kudos

Haha Vivek, I have almost the similar scenario leave keep on increasing every year you can join Honda Pakistan if you wish to

Former Member
0 Kudos

You will need 2-3 PCRs to address this.

In one PCR you need to query the Date of Hire (from IT0041 - I guess you are maintaining this) using HRS=YDAYxx - where xx is the date type. You can then check it it is the first year anniversary or not by using HRS?01. If the condition satisfies populate a custom time type with 22 days.

In another PCR, you need to check for 01 Jan by using HRS=BCURMO and HRS=BCURDY. In this PCR check again the length of service (see above). If it is more than 1, then proceed to give the pro-rata amount.

If the pro-rata formula is simple you can use the second PCR or you would need a 3rd PCR to get the pro rata amount. Using HRS=Y**** operator you can query many date differences which will help.

Regards

Pramod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pramod,

thanks for the reply i create 3 pcrs but challenging is on 01/01/2015 there should be two loops. 1 loops will add the prorata quota and 2 loop will have to add the per annum quota. this is making complex... if possible can you please send me the pcr and configuration...