Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP ECC Mobile Applications

sanjana_lingras
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are planning to develop report to fetch data in ECC which has complex logic based on selection criteria and will fetch data from different systems.

This report should be user friendly and should have good performance. We want this report should be accessible to users via mobile app as well.

Are there any options where we can develop such report with good performance and accessible via Mobile?

We need to develop it in ECC only , are there any options for mobile app which can be used within ECC itself.

Thanks.

Regards,

Sanjana

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

NareshChittoor
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjana,

You can develop such apps with by using open Technologies (SAP UI5). check for SAP River Rapid Development Environment also for more space.

Regards

Naresh

sanjana_lingras
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Can we use ZMOB ?

Can you please let me know pros and cons of ZMOB?

Regards,

Sanjana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sanjana , There are many option to connect with backend and get data as report . 1) Agentry 2) Hybrid Application  (Here you can use SAP Appbuilder , or Kapsel) 3) Native Application  Based on your requirement can you explorer more on it . Thanks & Regards , Kunal Varaiya

sanjana_lingras
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are looking for mobile app which can developed with ECC with no licensing cost.

Are there such options which we can use?

Regards,

Sanjana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjana,

I have looked at a similar requirement from my experience you can use a java client based implementation using SAP UI5 on the client and expose the data via oData feeds on Netweaver Gateway. UI5 can be responsive web base and also packaged as a hybrid app using SMP.

I have also looked at a close SAP 3rd party technology for this called Neptune software. This allows for complete development in ECC a Fiori look and feel and fast efficient access to the backed for data retrieval.

If you want to compare note let me know I am happy to speak further.

Regards,

--jim