cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complete features / functionalities of SAP BYD 1402 required.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We have implemented BYD product for our company, but there are many more functionality which have not configured (or we are not aware about) in our system & hence we are not able to use BYD system on optimum level.

Please help me if anyone have complete feature list of BYD 1402 (feature guide).

Thank you.

Regards Vishal K.

+91 986 725 4565

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please refer to the following for a complete list of all Business Scenarios upto 1405:

http://help.sap.com/saphelpiis_byd1405/en/KTP/Software-Components/01200615320100003379/SAP_Business_...

I hope this will answer your query.

Regards

Nick

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nick,

Thank a lot for sharing this link, this will also help me understanding system in details.

I think it only display what have been changed or introduced new.

I am looking for all functionality which are there.

Thank for your existing post.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vishal,

SAP ByDesign will only display more functionality after you have reviewed the scoping questions. I suggest you do the following;

1. Using your implementation guideline, review the scoping questions tailored to the requirements of your client.

2. After reviewing the scoping questions, you will notice that you have more displayed functionality tailored to your clients needs. Do the necessary configuration and you will see that the system will be in a better shape than before.

All companies are different depending on their line of business, location and reporting requirement etc, so my advice to you will be limited.

Hope this helps you resolve your query.

Regards,

Emeka