cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to capture customer response of mail forms sent through campaigns

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have created a mail form and target group and attached it with campaign. After executing the campaign I want to capture the customer's response( Mail reply). I have read in book CR600-marketing, that we can capture the mail replies from customers that can be assigned to business partners or campaign.

Please guide how and where i can capture this customer response when he/she replies to the mail.

regards,

kavita chaudhary

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Kavitha,

There are 2 types of responses:

1. Whether they have clicked the link or not, this means whether  they visited the target site Or not. This you can find from the report "Marketing contact summary"

2. The 2nd type of response, if you are expecting a particular response from each bp of target group, then you need to assign a survey in the mail form.

Let me know whether I have addressed your question.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr. Hari Prasad,

I need 2nd type of response, expecting a particular response( mail reply) from each BP of target group. Here I want to ask - is this necessary to use survey to capture the text response from customer? If any please suggest, because i donot need any survey in the campaign. If not possible please provide the details of approach for capture the customer response using survey.

Regards,

kavita chaudhary

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kavitha,

is this necessary to use survey to capture the text response from customer?

Yes, You must use survey to capture response. For eg., you can create a survey asking your target group whether they will attend a trade fair? The response may be Yes OR No. However, you need to include these answer options also in the survey.

The survey need not have to be assigned to a campaign but has to be assigned to mail form. Mail form has to be assigned to campaign.

Rgds

Hari

former_member196553
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

try with campaign automation. You can trigger different follow on processes based on the mail response.

best regards,

Johannes