Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DMEE - Structure paid line item counter

sampat_kumkar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

We have created DMEE structure as per bank format.Bank will print payment advice also by using this txt file.

In payment advice part there are 3 line start from "H" which is header part of payment advice and will count like 1, 2 ,3

below that details part will start with same sequence but "D" will be added and sequence will continue with 4,5,6,7.....

But we are stuck in details part "D". How to continue same sequence which is coming from "H"  as per above image?

Thanks

Sampat

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sampat,

Use Aggregation as a mapping procedure for that field. Check if you have the standard 005 (Format tree 005 / Standard 005 Canada) in your system. I think the field Record Count field works as you expect

An example:

Hope it helps.

sampat_kumkar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks J OV,

Its working as per your suggestion...

One more...as per below image there are two part of this txt file..

Part I : this is list of paid items

Part II: total payment summary item.

But I want to add Part II above Part I

How can I achieve that ?

thanks

Sampat

cgilberg
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Sampat,

that should work with "Delay Output" on the parenting Node for your Part I data. Then after Part II, add a new Node with the setting "Include Other Segment", referencing the Part I node.

Regards,

Christoph

sampat_kumkar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Christoph,

Thanks for your reply..

As per suggested I did, I am getting below output...

But I want output like this...

Thanks

Sampat

cgilberg
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Sampat,

I would need to build a DME tree to come back with a validated answer but I hope the following would work.

You currently have a payment (lines starting with IC*), then the H* and D* dependant entries below, so one level below. If you add one more level above the existing and hang the IC* segment below, the H*/D* on the same level.

Regards,

Christoph

sampat_kumkar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Christoph,

I have generated following text file using DME tree

Now my further requirement is to add additional rows into it as shown below,

before display details of paid items I want to show three rows as static rows for every payment as highlighted in yellow.

Thanks

Sampat

cgilberg
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Sampat,

for the three static rows, I believe you need to create three segments on the same level as the paid items, which should be the segment following the three static ones. This way, they should repeat in that order.

Best Regards,

Christoph

sampat_kumkar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Hi Christoph,Thanks for your valuable inputs

We have done the changes as per suggested by you, we are getting following output :

for your reference following is the DMEE tree structure.

But output should be like as per below screen.

Thanks

Sampat

cgilberg
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Sampat,

the configuration looks like what I probably would have done, yet I also see that the outcome is clearly not as expected. It's hard for me to continue here on a theoretical basis.

Can you try having the ITEM_DELAY start at level 2, rather than 1?

If necessary, what would be helpful is to have the IC1433 etc. lines repeated - yet surpressed - and to have the belonging reference details following. I would need to fiddle around with that.

Best Regards,

Christoph

Answers (0)