cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E-Separation Change Approver issue in HINUEADI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We are facing issue in Change Approver functionality in the report HINUEADI, if we want to change the approver in the E-Separation Approval process for any employee, we run this report by selecting Change Approver, and given FROM user id and TO User Id, after executing the report it is updating the table T77WWW_TEAAP but the work item id is not forwarding to the new changed Approver. and after the request is disappeared from the previous approver queue too.

Please let me know is there any workflow changes do we need to do for this to forward the work item from previous approver to the New Approver?

we have copied standard Work Flow template WS77900165 to custom and maintained in table V_T77WWW_EAALC.

waiting for your suggestions.

Thanks,

Srikanth.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

dsharmak
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Srikanth,

While executing the report HINUEADI, please provide the date range for that interval, where request lies, Then change the approver, Also there might be a problem with your Custom Workflow, It should have general task in Agent Assignment.

Best Regards,
Deepak..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Deepak,

Thanks for the Reply.

we have given the date range and the current and new user for changing the Approver. also we had make the Workflow template and the Task as the general task, still we are unable to forward the work item to the new user.

please let me know whether we need to do some changes in the Workflow or not.

Awaiting for reply.

Thanks,

Srikanth.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

Try this:

Go to Se16 --> Table: T77WWW_TEAAP

Find the existing Approver ID for whom you want to change to new Approver ID, now copy the Work Item ID.

Go to SWIA Tcode and hit the Work Item ID, now find the Sub-Work Item ID.

Now, go back to SWIA and hit the sub-work item id,

Select the 'Administrator Forward' and enter the desired Approver ID that you would like to forward the workitem and save.

Now, go to T77WWW_TEAAP and select the old Approver ID and by debugger you change to the new Approver ID and save.

Workitem will be now forwarded to the new Approver ID.

This works and same process can be used for Due clearance to change Task Owners ID.

Regards

-KP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

thanks for reply.

I am not getting the word "debugger" you mean to say for every request we need to go for debugging and change the Approver id? especially in Production we cannot go for debugger. also the T77WWW_TEAAP table replacing with cluster when ever we run the reports.

so we need to update the cluster but its failing to update the cluster when we run the program HINUEADI.

let me know how can we do the changes using the above program.

Thanks,

Srikanth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

any Update please?